Monday, April 22, 2013

Time to check in - How are you doing on the metadata resolution?

We are almost one third of the way through 2013.  How are doing on your metadata resolution?

What were your goals for the year?

Mine were:

On the first goal, I am doing okay...I've done about 50 records so far this year. Each record requires some tweaking - adding titles and links. My goal for this next third of the year is to do 10 records each week for the next ten weeks and then re-evaluate.  I might also try to get some help on this task.  If you are interested let me know...I would like to have a fun event with pizza.....and metadata!

On my second goal, the blog posts haven't been keeping up with our progress.  But the great thing is we are only one third of the way through the year so I can do better.  Some good metadata topics that will be coming your way include a review of the new USGS Metadata Wizard Tool, discussion of EME 2.0 release (EPA Metadata Editor), as well as some news stories about metadata progress in Iowa, perhaps a metadata joke or two, and tricks and tips for writing metadata using different tools.

8 comments:

  1. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get new information visit here
    yard clean up Brisbane
    Garden services Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    yard clean up Brisbane
    Garden services brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. I know something information, to know you can click here
    Geldanlage Vergleich
    Vergleich von Geldanlagen
    Vermögensaufbau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get new information visit here
    yard clean up Brisbane
    garden services Logan
    Privacy screens Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    yard clean up Brisbane
    Privacy screens Brisbane
    garden services Logan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Privacy screens Brisbane
    garden services Logan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
    Privacy screens Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection. I know something information, to know you can click here

    chirurgie esthetique tunisie

    ReplyDelete